There’s already PositiveTales and Tales of Confessions, so why make this?
- We decided to create this blog so people can share their experience and what they enjoy about the Tales series, like PositiveTales. Due to it’s inactively, we saw no harm in creating this blog.
What submissions will you accept?
- Anything that isn’t aggressive or passive aggressive. This does mean we will not be accepting things like; “I really enjoyed (insert title here) but (character/area/etc) ruined it for me.” or “I love (insert title/character here), I wish (insert title/character here) was more like them.”
Why haven’t you posted my submission?
- There will most likely be quite a few reasons for this, such as;
- The queue will be set to post four submissions per day. (May up higher depending on how many submissions we get.)
- We did not receive your submission.
- The mods did not find your submission to be acceptable for this blog.
What will happen if a submission will have spoilers?
- If the game has been out for over six months, it will be posted normally. Minor spoilers for recently released games will be put under a cut while major spoilers will not be posted until two months after it’s release in both North America and Europe.
How can we submit?
- You can either use the ask box or the submit box. We would much prefer if you only used the submit box if your submission is too big for the ask box.
Please contact us if you have any problems so we can try and resolve them as quickly as possible.
If you have any suggestions, we are more than happy to listen.